MaschCE is a program for the development of the technical documentation
in accordance with the requirements of the machinery directive 2006/42/EC.
It considers the requirements of the low-voltage directive 2014/35/EU and the directive for electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30/EU.
The program takes the requirements of EN ISO 12100 (previously EN ISO 12100-1 and -2 and EN ISO 14121-1) and machine directive 2006/42/EC into consideration.
An important component of the program is an efficient and complete hazard analysis and risk assessment module. It is based on a method named RISC (Risk Informed Safety Case) which has been used by the NASA for many years. It is an exceptional method that has been positively evaluated by scientists and specialists. Details can be found in the dissertation of Iwona Borek-Idźkowski, PhD.
The program is suitable for:
- importers and traders,
- machine users,
The program MaschCE helps to:
- Create the documentation of a machine that is required to obtain a EC declaration,
- Describe the measures that have to be implemented in accordance with machinery directive 2006/42/EC,
- Analyze the hazards that may appear in the usage of a machine,
- Assess risks in accordance with the standard EN ISO 12100 (previously EN ISO 12100-1 and -2 or EN ISO 14121-1),
- The program guides the user from the definition of a machine (see example) to the EC declaration of conformity,
- It is suitable both for serial products as well as for unique machines.
- machine information,
- machine description,
- standards and regulations,
- essential requirements for:
- foodstuffs machinery and machinery for cosmetics or pharmaceutical products,
- machinery for working with wood and similar materials,
- portable hand-held or hand-guided machinery,
- movable machines,
- underground working machinery,
- machines for lifting operations or persons-lifting machinery,
- machines for pesticides application,
- identification of hazards and risks,
- risk assessment,
- documentation assessment,
- EC declaration of conformity in several languages (German, English, Polish – depending on the purchased license version),
- EC declaration of conformity for machinery,
- declaration of incorporation of partly completed machinery,
- image import,
- manual instruction assessment and documentation assessment,
- control questions list.
Your personal benefit from our program:
- conformity with current EU standards and machinery directive 2006/42/EC,
- saving of time,
- easy overview of the analysis,
- reduction of the possible errors,
- corrections can be applied at any time,
- hazards elimination,
- adaptations in the context of technical safety.
List of Projects
Norms and References
Hazard List - Normative References
Hazards identification for each task
Hazard analysis and risk assessment / Activity groups
Hazard analysis and risk assessment / Hazard groups / Assessment